Oh, for Heaven's sake, you lot! I'm sick, not nuts.
- a) the morphine withdrawal lasted about 2 weeks; it's over.
- b) last week I was outside several times, including up to Saturday. Now I'm back in bed, again.
- c) I went to the doctor last Monday. I'm going, again, tomorrow.
- d)I was almost weaned off everything, anyway; so I didn't do the cold turkey thing.
- e) I've had this thing in my throat -- or chest; it seems to move -- for 3 or 4 weeks; not 2 days. I told the doctor. She didn't find anything. Now I want a ultrasound or a scan or whatever it takes to see what's there.
- f) my daily diet consists of a croissant and hot chocolate (standard French breakfast); melon and fresh goat's cheese (lunch; can't get cottage cheese here); hors d'oeuvres and champagne; (I spent Friday at a memorial service and wake (finally broke down and wore my wig, but I still have some hair); and chicken or pork chop and rice and ice cream (dinner -- except yesterday when it was odds on to come right back up).
- Inexium (for the stomach; not needed if pain killers are finished)
- Pred (finished last week)
- Gabapentine (down to 1 from 3 a day)
- Rivotril (down to 3 drops from 5)
- Forlax (laxative; not needed if pain killers are finished)
My thryoid is perfect.
Don't think I don't appreciate your concern.