Sunday 16 December 2012

Second anniversary

The 16th December marks the second anniversary of the death of Margot and another year without much being told on this blog. Sadly, this year also brought the death of both the Chows which inspired this blog and thus further marks the end of a story.

Nala died in her sleep one afternoon in May. She was fourteen maybe fifteen years old and was always a real character throughout her life.

Van-Ly died a couple of months later when her kidneys finally gave up after a year or more on a careful diet.

Posted for Margot who could always tell the story so much better than I could,  Nick

4 comments:

  1. Nick - glad to hear from you. Sorry to hear about the "cats." As with Margot - they will always be missed and remembered. Happy holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick good to hear from you. I'm so sorry to hear that both Chows are gone now as well. I'm sure they are with Margot now. I still mis Margot. I hope things are going well for you. Take Care !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to hear from you Nic, but sorry it's on such a sad day. Also sorry to hear about the Chows. I still miss Margot and think of her often, especially around this time of year. Best Wishes, Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nick, thank you for posting. I think of Margot often and appreciate the update even though the news is sad. I hope you are well.

    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete