Tuesday 27 March 2007

Nala's Bad Month



I told you my foot hurt! First I got two -- not one, but two -- abscesses on my paw. Probably from from a thorn or a splinter. I didn't like the treatment and I certainly felt silly wearing Margot's sock. (We have the same size feet.)









Then the Mistral started to blow. I hate the Mistral! Doggles are stupid!









And now Harry! Why won't he leave me in peace? Do I look like I like cats?










And now look! Another eye operation: a lid lift. Carina says I look like I've been Photoshopped. Very funny, Carina!







This is the end!

1 comment:

  1. Poor baby. We had to put an Elizabethan collar on one of our dogs when she had to have a ripped dewclaw removed. In spite of the collar, duct tape and stinky drops she managed to rip out the stitches and go back to the vet.

    ReplyDelete